Career choice is a complex and serious matter for any individual. For a young professional the most important thing is to make the right choice and get an opportunity to gain sound experience. That’s why FIN.by strives to create favorable conditions for self-realization, creativity and career growth of young specialists.
IFRS career start program
Every year FIN.by launches a student program IFRS career start, which aims at young professionals training, development and further recruitment. This program allows graduates from economic specialties to start a career in the field of financial and management consulting.
The curriculum includes the following disciplines:
- IFRS basics;
- Financial statements transformation basics;
- MS Excel professional use basics;
- Management accounting basics.
Duration of the program is 4.5 months, after which the most motivated participants showing excellent performance will be able to continue their further development as FIN.by employees.
Have you recognized yourself?
- You are interested in IFRS, audit, financial and management consulting;
- You are keen on numbers and eager to build your career in the field of finance and consulting;
- You are a 3-4th year student or a recent graduate from economic specialties;
- You have good command in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point;
- Your English is fluent or at least at the Upper Intermediate level;
- You strive for constant self-enhancement, have attention to details;
- You are a good team player and willing to solve challenging tasks.
What will it give you?
- Fast professional and career growth;
- Continuing education and self-development;
- Close cooperation with senior colleagues regarding both work and education issues;
- An opportunity to try yourself in different spheres;
- Close cooperation with financial specialists of companies-clients;
- Transparent and controllable motivation system.