FIN.by offers great opportunities for realization of your potential and practical use of previously accumulated knowledge and experience. We aim to hire the best employees who will transfer new knowledge and skills to the company and bring it to a new level. FIN.by offers broad prospects for your further growth, which will fully reveal your strengths.
Advantages of work for FIN.by
- Opportunity to manage projects or separate project parts;
- Close cooperation with key financial specialists in companies-clients;
- Transparent and controllable motivation system;
- In-house trainings in IFRS, management accounting, financial statements transformation, MS Excel use and business planning;
- Continuous professional growth and development;
- Atmosphere of cooperation and mutual assistance.
Our staff is our core value.
Our requirements to experienced candidates
- University degree in the sphere of economics, finance or accounting;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, 1C, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Visio;
- 2-year and larger experience in the field of IFRS, audit and management accounting;
- Ability to plan both own workflow and the workflow of subordinates;
- Combination of strategic thinking and attention to details;
- Desire to work in a team and solve challenging non-standard tasks;
- Certifications in the field of IFRS, audit and management accounting (ACCA DipIFR, ACCA, CIMA) are welcomed.
If you want to be a part of FIN.by team, please, send your CV to email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as we have a suitable position.